Has passed on.
Has passed on.
I thought you were gonna say she'd gone tits up...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Too droopy.
Would that make 'em to the side?
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Choked on a chicken bone?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I was wondering when someone was gonna say that. All joking aside though, Her "stardom" did get John Warner elected to the U.S. Senate back in the day. Who here remembers seeing her and Richard Burton in the movie "Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolfe"? I think it was probably her best performance. She ruled Burton in that film just as she ruled him in real life.
SNL also did a parody of her "infamous" choking on a chicken bone incident at Fraley's Coach House, now the home of Crystal Communications and Lonesome Pine was the hospital she was rushed to.
Bookmarks